There are many ways to be the change you want to see in your community! See below for some ideas.
- Attend a LCAT Community Team Meeting. For a calendar of upcoming meetings & other events, click here.
- Have a block party. To find out more about the LCAT Block Party Wagon, click here. To rent the LCAT Block Party Wagon, click here.
- Purchase a Lodi Pride Banner and hang it on your business/organization to show the youth in our community how much you care. Get your banner by contacting Paula Enger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-334-7976.
- Individuals can get a Lodi Pride yard sign by stopping by the School District Office and purchasing one from the Lodi Athletic Boosters for $10.00.
- Educate yourself on current issues in our community by attending LCAT Community Meetings and other events. Click here to view our Event Calendar.
- If you or someone you know is struggling with substance use, check out the Columbia County Resource Guide. The resource guide contains everything from family resources to crisis programs to general county/city information.
- If you or someone you know is struggling with heroin use, www.theflyeffect.com is a great resource
- To locate an Alcoholics Anonymous near you, visit www.aa.org
- To locate a Narcotics Anonymous near you, visit http://wisconsinna.org
- Have you ever wondered, "What can I do for youth in our community?" If so, click here to find out things to do with youth, things to say to youth and ways to engage youth.